"How do I find the joy of waking up in the morning like I used to?"
This was the starting point.
By the end of the program my client nailed what was holding him back, and found the energy and the clarity to move on feeling empowered to take back his life.
How did he do it?
1. Session after session he digged into his initial goal until he saw that what he thought he needed was still part of the narrative that kept him stuck.
2. When the "hidden" goal emerged, he found the clarity to let go the unnecessary and define, feel, see the new.
3. He then looked at options that he never considered before.
4. During the process his increased awareness allowed him to see his blind spots.
5. With that clarity, and renewed energy he went on.
I only had the privilege of his trust and all I've done is listening and at times, challenging some of the thoughts he had.
No teachings only being present.
Not rocket science and yet stellar results.